Saturday, December 29

School's starting soon...

The past three days days have been extremely hectic. On Thursday I had bowling, on Friday I went for Felix's farewell and just today I went for a movie. Finally I have some time to sit back and relax to type a post. Yay! Oh yeah, I bought some nice anime collectibles today, 2 Solar powered keychains. My senior Victoria gave me a gift, a Iriya figurine. Btw, Iriya is from the show Iriya no Sora, UFO no Natsu. In English, that translates literally to Iriya of the Sky, UFO of the Summer. Lols. Yesterday, during Felix's farewell outing, we watched a movie, I am Legend.

I felt that the movie was quite good, however certain parts were quite slow and to a certain extent boring. Nevertheless, the movie as a whole was good. I especially like the plot, I'm a sucker for stories featuring the theme 'one Man against the world'. An example is, errr, The Bourne Trilogy. I can't imagine how lonely it must be to be 'the last person on this planet', I bet anyone would go crazy under those conditions.

As for today's movie, I watched, Elizabeth, the Golden Age, nice movie lols. Though Eugene Cheah was constantly complaining that the camera angles were off. Lols. I'm not sure they were off, it might just be that he didn't like the way the director angled the shots. I think the most important thing when watching a movie is not to look at these minor details, its to immerse yourself in the scenario which the director has created, to so called put yourself in centre of the action.

Everytime i watch a movie, I look out for the way the director arranges the scenes and incorporates Special Effects shots, to achieve the final product, the audience's enjoyment. Anyways, I hope that all of you have enjoyed the holidays, cuz I have. Okiez. I gtg now. Bryan OUT!

Live Long and Prosper, I sound like a Vulcan (a race from Star Trek) don't I :)
Bryan


Iriya Figurine

No comments: