Tuesday, December 25

Christmas, YAY!

Osu! I'm back! Lols, although my christmas post is albeit late, at least i bothered to have one, hahaha. I spent the past few hours practising the piano, forgot how to play some of my songs due to the Big Os.

Come to think of it, the holidays are coming to an end realreal soon! Feel like crying :( I know, all good things must come to an end but, i still feel sad. Lols. Ok on to the good news. For the next few days, I'll be going out. Tomorrow, I'll be going back to the lab to do some video work, the day after that I'll be going for bowling, and the day after that i'll be going for Felix's farewell party at some restaurant.

It's really sad that Felix will be emmigrating next year, after being 3 years of classmates, I can't imagine him emmigrating. Nvm, let's wish him all the best in his future endeavours in Canada. We'll still be able to keep in touch anyways, using the latest in comunication technology, i.e Skype, Msn, maybe this blog.

Okie dokie, I gtg now, but before i go, I'd like to leave u with this song. This's the season to be jolly shalalalalala.....

Have a berry very happy christmas! Tata!
Bryan

No comments: