Tuesday, April 8

One Moment Ago - One Wild Idea

In fact, assessing my video card choice, I can actually SLI two 9800GTXes. This may be possible as they "only" cost around 350 US; that's roughly the price of a 512MB GTS.

Whoa! Hold your horses! Two of the highest end single GPU cards at my disposal? I'm overwhelmed. Truthfully, I had never got the slightest thought that I would be purchasing such an overpowering rig. Playing the world's most graphically demanding game, Crysis, at mind-blowing frame rates? That's one of mine (insert: lol).

In reality, this is hardly justifiable. Right now, I've got to get back into the studying 'swing', for several tests are now at hand. But at the end, who knows?

Gulp! 3riple cards?! This is TOO much to ask for!

"There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope"
T'ang

(image from http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_9800gtx.html)

No comments: