Wednesday, January 2

TriPod

I’ve got not much to say here, unlike my previous post, as I am not entirely sure how to review a tripod.

Just yesterday, I purchased a Manfrotto tripod from Sim Lim Square. The exact model is 728B, if you would like to know. It is quite lightweight and sturdy (enough for me), and is made of aluminium. The head, which is manufactured in Italy, is a 3-way movement model. The legs are extended through a quick release of latches and the tripod instantly rises up to a towering 165cm. So far, my only complaint is that the head is a hassle to adjust, due to 3 levers that are required to be manipulated whenever a shot is to be taken (a ballhead is way too pricey). Perhaps it’s just my inexperience. Overall, accounting for the amount I paid, I am wholly satisfied with my purchase.

what more can I say?

T’ang

No comments: