Sunday, January 6

I've been ACfied...

Hi! I'm back from my absence of 4 days. This past week has been really tiring, due to the ACJC orientation, AKA Brainwashing. It was a really fun experience as I made a lot of new friends. On the first day of orientation, I felt really bored. But as the days passed and we finally reached the end of the programme, I started to get more and more enthusiastic until I was finally enjoying it.

During the course of the orientation, we were made to play numerous games which involved us getting down and dirty. For example, during one of the games, we were made to crawl across a puddle of Mud. Games like these really helped us to bond as a group. Another thing which really helped us bond was the mass dance. Everyone of us were made to learn the dance and to dance with a dance partner of the opposite gender.

At first it felt strange as I hardly have the chance to dance with girls. But in the end, I really enjoyed it. ACJC has many CCAs and I'm still unable to make a decision about what CCA I want to join. The school has 3 Tech related clubs so I'm unsure which to join. It's unlike my old school which has only one IT Club. But i don't think I'll be joining two CCAs like during my secondary school days as JC life is supposed to be more stressful and the workload is much greater.

During my four days of Orientation, I have gained much insight into what JC life is all about and have experienced many new experiences. For this, I have only the J2 seniors to thank. So to end off I would like to say thank you to all OGLs (Orientation Group Leaders). U've all been a great!

The Best is Yet to Be, (AC motto lols)
Bryan

My Orientation Group :)

No comments: